DNA Test Kits In Stores - Home Paternity Testing
1. Can this test be used for legal purposes?
No, but while the IDENTIGENE DNA Paternity Test Kit available in Rite-Aid, CVS, Meijer, and Fruth pharmacies is not intended for legal purposes, it can help provied peace of mind. There are procedures that can be followed to upgrade this personal DNA test to a legal DNA paternity test. For more information contact IDENTIGENE client support group at: 888-404-GENE
2. How does it work?
Home paternity testing with IDENTIGENE is fast, easy, and accurate.
- Buy the Identigene DNA Paternity test kit for $29.99 (SRP).
- Obtain the DNA samples from each person participating: Alleged Father, Child, and Biological Mother (it is strongly recommended to include the mother; find out why), using the safe and effective cheek swabs provided in the paternity test DNA kit.
- Complete the paper work and send your DNA samples of and the $129.00 laboratory testing fee to IDENTIGENE using the return envelope included with the kit which is postage-paid.
3. How can I find a store near me that sell the DNA Paternity Test Kit?
IDENTIGENE has set up a page on their website to help you locate the store nearest you. Find it here.
If you have any additional questions about the IDENTIGENE Paternity Test Kit please contact IDENTIGENE's client support team at 1-888-404-4363 or email their online experts